Simply put, selling to an investor eliminates many of the steps involved in a traditional home sale. For example:
- Renovation: Depending on the types of repairs needed to make a house market-ready, this step could take weeks to months. Since an investor can buy AS-IS, there is no renovation time!
- Marketing: There is no need to spend the time and resources on staging the property, taking pictures, listing it, and holding open houses.
- Inspections: Still necessary (most of the time), but can usually be done faster by the investor or their associates.
- Appraisal: There is no need for a professional appraisal because banks are not involved. Investors will often buy with cash.
- Negotiations: Since negotiations are directly between the buyer and seller (not from the buyer to an agent to another agent to the seller), they can move faster.
Contact us if you would like to see what your options may be with an investor!